18.6.12

Nee-oo-zz









With the final show at the RCA about to begin I thought I'd upload a few samples of what I have been up to these past few months. These prints are based on tiny sections of a larger watercolour painting. I will explain this more thoroughly in a later post, with photos. Right now it's too early in the morning and the English Summer is making itself heard on the roof of the boat.

Also, I have been attempting to resurrect my knowledge of html and make a new website. After a few hours of attempting, I succumbed to ineptitude and got this free website-maker-thing. I'm not sure how well the website works so any comments would be appreciated.

The site is HERE

Thank you for your time and continued support. x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robert - i saw these at an exhibition in London recently and loved them. Are you selling them? I'm particularly taken with the print of the the girl being rescued at sea.

    ReplyDelete